Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Shio



I'm totally into this new comic I dea I got going on. Shio is flipping awesome.

But I gotta think of a cooler name.

I'm going to have to work on some kinks. Like his personality. Whether he smiles a lot or not. I haven't made one picture with him smiling. Yet.

I feel like he shouldn't have a mysterious past like every other person that's coming out in video games now. But more of a past he is trying to run away from.

That keeps catching up with him.

I dunno. Regardless, he is pretty cool looking and his weapon will be even cooler.

Like I said earlier it's going to be like Zero's swo
rd from Megaman X...

But im thinking it can form into different things.

We'll see. but i'm going to start working on the comic soon. I might have to draw it by hand. then scan it in.

Anywho without further adoo check out this sketch of my main man Shio...

Hope you enjoy...i'll be promoting this more. so hopefully we see more comments....

~Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment